Booking Terms & Conditions
Peter Rowland Group are aware of the challenges of food allergy sufferers. However, we are unable to guarantee an allergen free environment in our kitchens and the products we supply. Gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, wheat, fish, shellfish and other potential allergens may be present in the food and beverages we supply. If you have any questions, please speak to a member of our team.
• Deliveries may arrive prior to requested arrival time - Cold items up to 90 mins prior, hot items up to 15 mins prior.
• Monday to Friday there is a minimum order of $100 per delivery time. A $7 delivery fee applies for all deliveries within our delivery zone, which is a 5km radius of the Melbourne CBD.
• Saturday catering orders are a minimum of $250 per delivery time. A $7 delivery fee applies for all deliveries within our delivery zone, which is a 5km radius of the Melbourne CBD.
• Sunday catering orders are subject to availability. There is a minimum spend of $1000 for catering on Sundays. A $7 delivery fee applies for all deliveries within our delivery zone, which is a 5km radius of the Melbourne CBD.
• Any orders with equipment (platters, bowls, hire equipment), which need to be recollected, will incur an additional recollection fee, which is equal to the delivery fee.
• All Saturday and Sunday orders must be prepaid in full to confirm.
• Orders close at 48 hours in advance. Orders may close earlier if we book out so it is advised to place and confirm your orders as early as possible. Orders for Saturday, Sunday & Monday must be confirmed on Friday.
• Catering orders over $500 require a 40% deposit for order confirmation and the balance paid 3 days prior.
• All first time orders must be prepaid in full prior to delivery.
• Catering orders under $500 must be paid prior to delivery, unless a corporate account has been set up.
• Cancelled orders within 48 hours of order date will be charged at 100%. Decreases in order quantities within 48 hours are subject to approval.
• Catering will be provided on disposable platters as standard. Melamine & ceramic platters will be collected within 72hrs of delivery; if possible we aim to collect the following day. Please have these clean and ready to collect in a convenient location.
• Replacement platter costs will be passed onto clients should these items be damaged or not returned. Any damaged or not returned items including glassware, crockery and any other equipment will be charged at cost price to replace.